About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Web Wednesday {Evansville Photographers}


I just had to share this video of a year in pictures from what is now one of my favorite photographers. It's just utterly amazing and sooo creative. Please click on the link below.



They are the most beautiful little girls!


I also have some pictures finally from the shoot a couple weeks ago. Having no power was not fun and I wasn't able to post them! So here is little R! She is gorgeous and is gonna break some hearts some day. You might have also noticied her on my front page of my site. She's a beauty!














0 comments: