About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

9 whole years

It's been 9 years today since Jerred and I said the "I do's" and I love him even more today then I ever thought I could. He has taught me so much about unconditional love and how to be a better me. We still have so much fun together just being together. He can still read my mind and I can always tell he's mad when he chews on the side of his mouth. He knows when he needs to leave me alone and when I need some TLC. He knows how to be my best friend and when to be my husband. He really is a good man. Thanks for a wonderful and crazy 9 years. I love you BABE!


2 comments:

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 6:19 AM  

HAPPY 9TH ANNIVERSARY WE LOVE YOU BOTH VERY MUCH. THANKS JERRED FOR MAKING OUR DAUGHTER SO HAPPY AND FOR OUR 2 WONDERFUL GRNADCHILDREN TOO!

Anonymous March 27, 2009 at 6:02 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.