About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Evansville Indiana Newborn Photographers

I'm a new Auntie! My dear sister who lives in California had her first baby yesterday! I am one proud sister and aunt! Little Max Hayden was born yesterday at 7:28a.m. CA time, was 8lbs and 21 inches long with a ton of black hair! I am flying out next week to visit and do a week long newborn shoot! So excited!

And here is our web wednesday....it speaks for itself.


2 comments:

Anonymous April 2, 2009 at 5:59 AM  

Fantastic video, made me cry!!

Anonymous April 3, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

Wow! What a moving video. Thanks for sharing.