About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No web wednesday-Evansville Indiana On location photographer

but something waaaaay better. Are you ready?

How about a SPECIAL, a PROMOTION, a DEAL.....

Since I have just launched my new website and I'm feelin quite good about life, I thought I would announce the Best Friend Forever Promotion! Here is how it works....

Book back to back sessions during June and July with your BFF and share the session fee. 2 sessions, 1 session fee. Think about it, your kids play together, have sleepovers together, go to school together....why not get them photographed together? So you bring your family, your BFF brings their family and we smoosh the sessions together all for the low price of $50! Think about how happy little Elizabeth will be when she gets to bring her BFF to her photo session. So much fun! Call or email today as these sessions are limited and there are only 5 slots available. Hope everyone is having a good week!

0 comments: