About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Saturday, November 22, 2008

E & T-Evansville Photographer Engagement

OHHHHHHH! I love these two! They were so much fun and they braved the cold with me. And it was cold....like 37 degrees cold! T is so beautiful and E has some gorgeous eyes! And can we talk about his eyelashes? Do you know women pay thousands of dollars to try and have those lashes??? And you got them with nature. HA! Speaking of nature and being in the heart of it at the beach, we ran into a hunter with a biggo shotgun. I was afraid for my life for a few seconds. There is something about being out in the middle of nowhere and coming up on someone alone with a shotgun. Um, yeah I find that a little scary. Either that or I have been watching too many Forensic Files.

= )


UH Hello gorgeous!!!!!!!!




All snuggly!

0 comments: