About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome to the new and improved Hayden Burns Photography blog. Isn't it pretty? The other was so dull and this one is fully customizable. I have added links on the right over there to some of the products I offer, so take the time to have a looksie at them. I know lots of clients are always asking what some of the products in my pricelist are and that will give you an idea of what it is I can design for you.

Birth Announcements are now also available. I am in love with some of those designs. So update those bookmarks and enjoy the new site!