About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Still Xmas shopping?-Evansville family and newborn photographer

Looking for the perfect gift for that hard-to-buy-for someone this Christmas? How about something priceless, something that will last for years to come, something one-of-a-kind? My gift certificates are an awesome idea. For values from $1 to $1000, you can stay within your budget and still give a wonderful gift. If you would like to purchase one, click on my website to the right and then go to Online Ordering>Gift Cards (at the top). Just type in the amount you want to purchase and pay with paypal or contact me and pay by check. I will mail you your certificate and guess what....a thoughtful, unique gift without leaving your home.






So what's a post without a portrait? Here is new little E! She was such a trooper! Didn't cry hardly at all when we kept distrubing her sleep. I would be one grouchy girl if someone did that to me. But she is oh so beautiful and her family is crazy about her! She had me wanting a newborn again.....HA....for about 2 seconds. Oh and I don't normally post this many but I couldn't help myself! They are all so cute!









Is this straight out of a pottery barn catalog or what?!



And a new sibling fav-Big Bro G

1 comments:

GIJKblog November 27, 2008 at 7:49 AM  

TH,
Wow! I am so in love with these photos...you did an awesome job!!! Even though I'm a little biased (being the aunt of little E), I think everyone will agree that she is adorable!!!