About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to get on and wish everyone an awesome Thanksgiving and a exciting Black Friday (cause you know it is a holiday in itself as well!) I am so thankful for this past year. It has been completely amazing and mostly it's been due to my wonderful clients. I have met some of the sweetest people this year. Thank you for allowing me to create memories for you and your families. I'm glad I can share my passion for something like this with you! I love being able to capture who your children are and giving that to you so you may cherish it forever!

Happy Holidays & here's to some great shopping tomorrow!

0 comments: