About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hayden Burns is a finalist!!!

YAY!

Hayden Burns Photography has been voted one of the 25 finalists in the Lifestyle Portraiture Ad Contest! WHOOHOO!

Please click on the link below to vote for Hayden Burns for favorite Lifestyle Portraiture Ad. Scroll down to the bottom and choose Hayden Burns! Voting ends Thursday, December 11th so please vote soon!

http://www.lifestyle-portrait-photographers.com/contest.php

I believe you can vote once per IP address so please pass it onto friends, family, co-workers...and help make me an award winner!

Thanks everyone for your support!

0 comments: