About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Friday, December 5, 2008

Only 10 more days to enter the contest

You have until December 15th to get in those stories about why your loved one deserves a free session from Hayden Burns Photography! Here is the previous post that outlines the details.....


As the holidays get closer, I have started to order some beautiful Christmas cards for some clients. It's been so exciting shooting all the families I have this year.

So in the spirit of Christmas, I am running a little contest. I am inviting you all to nominate someone special in your life for a free photography session with Hayden Burns Photography. It can be a family, your neighbor, the lady at church who always has you smiling, a newly engaged couple, the couple who just adopted a baby, whoever you think deserves something special this Christmas. All you need to do is email your story to
haydenburnsphoto@gmail.com before December 15th. I will let you do the honors of telling the winner what they have won! The winner will receive a free session for January and a free spiral-bound brag book of all the images from the session.



And what's a post without a picture? This was a recent quick session I did for one of my best friends!
Is she not gorgeous?!




She used to totally run the other way when she saw me coming with the camera. Now it's her brother that does that. I barely got this one


And of course the beautiful Christmas card that I ordered for them!



And the back....which just cracks me up!



Now if I can just get mine put together........


0 comments: