About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Monday, January 12, 2009

Radio news and a client reward program! Evansville Indiana Lifestyle Photographer

I have been invited to be on WNIN's 88.3 FM Plugged In Show to talk about Digital Photography. The show is hosted by Justin Williams and discusses tech news and tips. It will be airing Friday at 12:30 p.m. and replays on Sunday at 6:30 p.m. You can also hear the podcast anytime at http://pluggedinshow.org

The first segement which will be airing this Friday, January 16th at 12:30 p.m. I'll be talking about Camera Buying Tips-what to look for and what's important. This will be one of 5 segements that I will be doing. I'm not sure when the other segements will be airing but I will for sure let everyone know when I know.

It's going to be so fun sitting in the studio with the earphones and the mic. So if you are out on your lunch break on Friday, tune in to 88.3 FM and listen to me!

NEW REFERRAL PROGRAM
My business has grown so much since I launched my website back in 2007 thanks to all you wonderful clients and your word of mouth. As of Jan 2009, I will be handing out friends and family referral cards. When you complete your session with Hayden Burns Photography, you will be given 8 cards with your print order. Hand these cards out to your friends and families and if that person books a session with me, you will get a $20 print credit for your next session. If you get 4 referrals to come to me, you get $100 print credit. How cool is that? Plus the referee gets a $20 print credit as well. It's a win-win! So keep on talking everyone!

0 comments: