About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Web Wednesday........{Evansville Indiana Photographer}

Such an appropriate video right before V-day. Talk about love and loyalty. I love the message it gives. We could all learn something from these two. I got all teary eyed during this so have a tissue ready.



I think this is where our elephant "Bunny" went to when she left Mesker Park Zoo. (I don't remember exactly but I think so.)

I have had several inquires about weddings for May and June and those months are filling up very fast. If you have a wedding or a portrait session that you want in those two months, please call me soon so I can get you scheduled.

Valentine's Day would be an awesome reason to have some pictures taken for your honey! Boudoir shoots can happen descretly in your home where you feel your best. I still have some dates open before the big day, so if you are interested in boudoir pictures please let me know ASAP, so we can get your pictures back before the 14th.

0 comments: