About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Web Wednesday......{Evansville Indiana Pet Photographer}

It's hump day and time for a fun internet site or page. I actually have two for you but I suppose since one is about me it really shouldn't count. If you are on facebook, check out my facebook page below. You can become a fan and see new and recent shoots. If you aren't on facebook you must check it out! It's quite addictive to say the least! It's alot like myspace but with a grown-up type feel. It's fun! So check me out here.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=60508&id=45023610919&saved#/pages/Evansville-IN/Hayden-Burns-Photography/45023610919

I also have a large amount of blogs that I follow and I keep track of them via Google Reader. It really is the coolest little thing that I have found in a long time! It allows you to 'subscribe' to a blog and then puts all of them in like a little makeshift inbox. Then when someone posts something new to their blog it shows that there is a new entry by putting a (1) by the listing. It really does simplify following a blog cause you don't have to go to each and every web page to see if there is a new entry. So awesome! Here is a screen shot of what it looks like since I'm thinking that you all have no idea how to picture this in your head.



I subscribe to 43 (yes you read that right) blogs and this is the streamline way to keep up with all of them. There is no way without it that I would be able to read them all. You do have to have a google account to set it up but I believe you can use your regular email address. Here is the link to try it out!

https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?hl=en&nui=1&service=reader&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Freader%2F

So here is one of my favorite blogs from the list.

http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/

Enjoy! (Ok so that was really 3 links! LOL! You all hit jackpot today!)

0 comments: