About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Tuesday! {Evansville Indiana Engagement Photographer}

When is this cold weather gonna be done with Evansville? (I suppose if you look, Thursday looks pretty nice. LOL) I am ready for spring! All I want to do is camp out under a blanket all day and watch Oprah! Yes, I am a Pajama wearing fool during the day. I work from home and no one sees me so it makes it ok right? I used to love winter as a kid. Bundling up, hot chocolate and snow days. But yesterday I was out for a measley 20 minutes playing with the kids and was so ready to come in and hibernate. Thank God the shoot I have scheduled is for Thursday! = )

So unfortunately, the radio show never aired. I have checked about the podcast and they are supposed to be fixing it but I haven't seen it yet. I was told by the show's producer that it will air on Friday if you all want to try and listen at 12:30 again. I thank all of you that listened and have tried to listen! It's been a frustrating thing for me and I apologize if at any point I have wasted your time.

I'll be back tomorrow with web wednesday! And probably a picture of the kiddos from snowy yesterday.

= )

0 comments: