About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Saturday, February 28, 2009

All the single ladies, all the single ladies- Evansville Indiana Family Photographer

All the single ladies, all the single ladies, now put your hands up, oh oh oh, ohohohoh, oh oh.......My best Beyonce here.......

That song reminds me of this session. LOVE IT!


These little girls brought attitude....





They brought sass!


They brought silliness....


It was one girlie day...........

But the boys were there too......


Even my little man..............

It was a day of scouting new locations and just having fun! You want a session like that? You should call me and we can put you in your own little pettiskirt! I've got pettis if you got the girlies! =)

1 comments:

Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 5:39 AM  

LOVE THEM ALL!!! WISH I HAD THE CUMPTION THE KIDS HAVE TODAY! I AM JUST TOO OLD!!THE GIRLS WERE SURE SASSY BUT HAVING A GREAT TIME. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.