About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Web Wednesday- Evansville Indiana Senior Photographer

Here is another fabulous website that I follow every Sunday. Such raw emotion found on this site. The idea of this site is that people mail in postcards anonymously with their deepest darkest secrets on them. Juicy stuff! LOL! Enjoy!

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/



I have been busy designing more cards for all of you! This time I am making a set of Senior graduation announcements/party invites. These are $40 for a set of 25 cards. Here is the latest one. It makes me quite happy!



1 comments:

Anonymous February 26, 2009 at 5:42 AM  

What a great idea much better than those stuffy announcments you get at school!! Hope you sell a ton of them!!