About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Monday, February 23, 2009

Engagement Announcements-Evansville Indiana Photographers



I am so excited to show you all these new cards! I've been doing a little design work on the side and really have started enjoying it. My sister is pregnant and I have made her shower invites, thank you cards and her birth announcements. It really has brought out the little designer in me. Encouraged by my big sis, I took some time and created these Engagement Announcements. These can also be used as 'Save The Date' cards to let people know about your wedding date. They come in sets of 25 and are $40 per set. Printed on art linen paper, these are double sided so you can include all the information you need. If you are planning an engagement party, these would make killer invites too!

















1 comments:

Anonymous February 24, 2009 at 6:13 AM  

Great announcements!! Love all of them. You are very talented!!