About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My little big man- Evansville Indiana Family Photographer

Little J and I went out on Friday for a little photoshoot. It was such a nice day and I had to run to Henderson to drop off some postcards. So I decided to take advantage of one of my favorite alleys and the fact that J is really walking good now. It was so funny! The second I set him down he grinned from ear to ear and looked up at me with "What's going on? Are you gonna let me run around? I've never done this before." So off he went, walking and walking and walking and running and running. I think these two were taken at the moment I set him down. I barely could keep him still long enough to focus and shoot. He was so cute. My little big man.











And there were loads of this shot.........

0 comments: