About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yeah I know.....Evansville Family Photographer

I know I said I was going to post some pictures uh yesterday and here it is 2 days later and still nothing. I promise it's coming. Tomorrow is web wednesday so I'm definitely posting tomorrow too. So maybe then. I just wanted to let you all know that I got a new song for the site and I LURVEEEEEE it! Check it out. I also added a new background here. My dear friend Tiffany of On the Spot Studio designed it for me. Here is her link to all her wonderful stuff. She also created my logo. Such a sweet girl based right out of Henderson! Who knew!

http://onthespotstudio.com/

0 comments: