About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Knockout-Evansville Indiana Senior Photographer

Meet my new senior rep for 2010! This is Miss K! She was the sweetest, most down-t-earth, all american girl I have ever met. She was up for anything and we really had fun! Thanks for a great time and letting me take you to some of my favorite spots. Can't wait to shoot you this summer!







And no I didn't forget about web wednesday, it's just I have been super busy with shoots! So I am going to post one here in a bit!

1 comments:

Anonymous March 20, 2009 at 5:46 AM  

Miss K is so pretty. Love all of the pics