About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One of Evansville's cutest kids-Evansville Indiana Kid Photographer

When I got the call from mom saying that she thought her child was one of the cutest of Evansville, she sounded pretty convincing. Well after playing around with little E, I think she might be right. Such a charmful little one with lots of personality and lashes to die for. I had so much fun tickling and running after this girl! She's the sweetest!







I mean look at these lashes! WOW!



Think you have another one of Evansville's cutest? To enter the contest see below.




1 comments:

Anonymous March 19, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

WHAT A BEAUTY!! AND LIKE YOU SAID THOSE LASHES ARE TO DIE FOR.GOOD LUCK IN THE CONTEST