About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Thursday, March 12, 2009

A late web wednesday..-Evansville Indiana Child Photographer

I was out of town yesterday until the wee hours of the AM today so I didn't get a chance to post my web wednesday! I want to share with all of you someone who I have looked up to...someone who is so very dear to my heart.....someone who takes photography to a whole new level......Miss Tara Whitney! I am addicted to her work. It's like a drug to me. If this gives you any ideas for a shoot of your own with me, I am all about this style. Do check out her blog as well for some cool stuff! See for yourself....

http://www.tarawhitney.com/


Edited to add: Please do check out the video on her blog! OH MY GOSH! If there are any videographers out there that wants to team up with me to make one of these for clients, I would be interested in talking with you about a deal......

0 comments: