About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So proud of my little K!-Evansville Indiana Family Photographer

Over the weekend, K was featured as one of the Young Authors at Central Library. Her teacher was so impressed with how well she is writing and how well she was coloring that she submitted it for the display. Each school had a booth set up and it was so neat to see all the different books. I am so proud how well she is doing with school. She really is smart if I don't say so myself! So here are her pics and her book about SPACE!





Love the colored in 'P'. Makes my heart smile!



The author herself!

1 comments:

Anonymous March 11, 2009 at 5:26 AM  

We are so very proud of you also Miss K Keep up the good work!!MawMaw and PapPap