About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My new nephew-Evansville Indiana Photographer

Oh trying to get back into the swing of things is rough. I had sooo much fun with my nephew and sister this past week. I was so happy to be able to get some baby time and then also be able to send him home for the night. He was so squishy, sweet, and squeaky. We literally did a week long shoot too. It was nice to work around his little schedule of sleeping and eating. :) Enough of the words....on to the pics. I introduce to you little Max. I picked my top 5 from the week.









2 comments:

Unknown April 16, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

Great pics and he is so sweet!

Anonymous April 17, 2009 at 6:48 AM  

Our grandson #2 is so cute and you did such a great job on the pics!!Very proud of you Tricia