About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Web Wednesday Evansville Photographers

Ok I admit it. I am completely addicted. Talk about a time suck. Why do I need other things that keep me from cleaning my house or doing laundry??? And if facebook alone wasn't enough, I go out and find something more......Prepare to be addicted too.......

FARMTOWN on facebook.................


http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bm&cid=bm

I am getting a new website in the next couple of days. My address will not change but things will look a little bit different but it will be awesome! Stay tuned.

0 comments: