About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Forgive me.....Evansville, Indiana Photographer

Yes I confess, I am a horrible blogger. : ( I promised some pictures from the renewal ceremony last week and here it is Thursday of the next week. Well I am laid up in bed currently for a whole week due to a minor surgery that causes me to be really dizzy anytime my head is up. So I will have plenty of time to blog about whatever I wish. I've had a few sessions that I still need to post so you will be seeing those soon. As promised here is a few from the ceremony. And if I happen to sound a little silly and spacey at times, it's all the pain meds I am on.




0 comments: