About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Web Wednesday-Evansville Indiana Photographer

Last week, I pulled up to pick up my daughter from school. I looked down out the window to see one very tiny baby duckling waddle out from under a car. No one followed. No brothers or sisters, no mother or father. He was all by himself. I stepped out of my car to see if I could help this helpless little duck. What gathered to be a crowd of eight, all laid down on the ground of the parking lot to corral this duckling out of danger. It was gonna get hit, I just knew it. But finally after some coaxing, the little guy was caught and safely put in the back of a mother's van. When I saw this next story from ABC news I thought of my little duck. I wonder how he is. Where he is. If he's thriving. There really is good still left in this world. :)




I promise to be back this afternoon with a sneak peek.

0 comments: