About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A late Web Wednesday..Evansville Indiana Pet Photographer

I'm so sorry I have been MIA since yesterday afternoon as I had all intentions of posting a web wednesday. My AC adaptor for my laptop broke and I have been unable to really get to a computer until now. I am having a new cord overnighted to me and it should arrive tomorrow. Thank the good Lord! I miss my laptop. Anyway, here is the link I have for you all. It's so special and if you are a dog lover like me, you will lurve this video. SO Sweet!

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2008/10/mental-health-2.html

0 comments: