About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Busy Busy Bee-Evansville Indiana Engagement Pictures

I have been neglecting my blog again. SO what else is new? But I do have a good excuse. :) This has been the craziest week for me. I've been doing Vacation Bible School all week in the a.m. as a lead teacher and I have count em, 4 shoots this week. I have another engagement session tonight so here is the one from earlier this week. This couple are old friends of mine from high school who have just found each other again and are getting married in Novemeber. We had planned on driving and shooting at the beach but as we were driving that way we ran into rain as we got south and it ended up being too muddy to continue. Bummer! But I think these came out beautifully. The light was perfect along the riverfront.




0 comments: