About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Thursday, June 18, 2009

A little gift for the groom-{Boudoir Photography Evansville Indiana}

*****please be warned that this post has skin and photos that may not be suitable for all eyes.*****

I am primarily a family and senior photographer. But every once and awhile, I get that call that from a bride or wife who wants to do something a little special for their man. Maybe they've just lost a ton of weight or they are getting ready to get married but they want to give their man something 'special.' Well, I got one of those calls a couple of weeks ago. She just didn't want to buy him some ordinary golf club or wrist watch as her wedding gift to him. She wanted something he would remember for a LONG TIME! Well I have to say, I think we achieved that with this session! She is ordering him a leather 8x8 coffee table book with a special inscription. (Ask about these if you are interested in one for your session.) I absolutely love doing these so give me a call if you want to your own bodacious beauty session!

Please scroll down for the pictures....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*








9 comments:

Jill June 22, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

These are hot! Great Job!

Cindy June 22, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

What a fun gift!

Megan Parker June 22, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

I agree....really fun gift for a groom!!!

April June 22, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

Very sexy! I'm sure the groom will love these! Great job!

Connie June 22, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

Wowee! Smok'in! The groom is going to love these!

Jillian June 22, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

Wow! That's going to be one happy chappy!! Gorgeous work with a gorgeous model as well :)

Jan June 22, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

Man, I'd kill for those legs. Great work!!

Anna June 22, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

love this idea!! Gorgeous shots too!!

Amy June 23, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Tricia - beautiful work! Her body is amazing - it must be great having gorgeous people to photograph!