About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The C Family-Evansville Indiana Family Photographer

Two posts in one day? Aren't you proud of me?? :)This was a fun family! They had lots of spunk and a desire for something funky and new. The mom is a photographer friend from Morganfield, KY and desperately needed some pictures of her own family. We photographers get so caught up in our day to day sessions that we almost forget to do our own. And most of the time if you ask any photographer, they will tell you they HATE doing their own kids pictures. I mean, yes, I take lots of pictures of my own kiddos but when it comes to a portrait for say a birthday, it's like pulling teeth to get them to cooperate. They know all my tricks. So most of the time I hire out that job to someone else. So here is a little peak from their session.



5 comments:

Laura Brett June 9, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

What a sweet family, love the colors!

MelissaJ June 9, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Those are 3 ADORABLE children. great location for family fun portraits..the sibling shot is a treasure...

Mandy June 10, 2009 at 4:09 AM  

Gorgeous color in these...Love the last one with the three of them. Amazing sharpness and clarity.

Angela Crutcher June 10, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

These are so sweet! LOVE the last shot!

jennifer adams June 10, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

what a beautiful family and gorgeous location, these are awesome!