About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What would you like me to blog about? Evansville Indiana Fun Photographer

Here's the deal. Leave me a comment below and let me know what you would like me to blog about. It can be anything, something about my business, something personal, my favorite music, anything..........Majority wins......Comment below.....

FUN!

5 comments:

Unknown June 4, 2009 at 6:29 AM  

What inspires you?

melissaT June 7, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Where would be your ideal place to hold a photo session?

Meghan Poort June 9, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

How did you find photography?

Jenny McMasters - Photographer June 10, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

What famous person, dead or alive, would you like to photograph and where.

Anonymous June 11, 2009 at 6:08 AM  

I like the personal stories!