About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Portraits gone to the dogs-Evansville/Henderson Pet Photographer

I have paired up with Gabbi's Boutique (find her here) http://gabbisboutique.com/
in Henderson for a Christmas Portrait shoot for your furry family member. No we aren't talking about Uncle Rick who goes by "Grizzly," we are talking about man's best friend. Your dog! Come by Gabbi's from 11-3 this saturday to get little Spot's picture taken. Sessions will be taken inside Gabbi's shop. Packages will be as follows:

$15-1 5x7
$20-1 5x7 and 8 wallets
$25-2 5x7's

I can't wait to meet all your four-legged friends.

0 comments: