About

Thanks for visiting my blog! Get a cup of coffee, get comfortable and enjoy the view. I will post sneak peeks, recent work or just something that might be on my mind. Feel free to leave me comments if you like what you see.
~Tricia

Friday, January 16, 2009

Radio segment {Evansville In Lifestyle Photographer}

Hey all! I just got done listening for my segment on 88.3FM and it seems they had a little bit of a technical error and my segement didn't get aired. It will be available on the podcast at http://pluggedinshow.org/ and should be posted this evening. You can hear it live on Sunday at 6:30p.m. Thanks for anyone who listened today. And a little picture to cheer me up........





ETA: I just got an email back from the host of the show and he said that he will rerun the segment again next week. So please listen next week if you want!

0 comments: